Welcome Logout

Mental Health Benefits

When requesting an extension of mental health services, providers should complete the Request for Extension of Mental Health Services form. 

Provider Requirements

Mental health counselors: TRICARE-certified mental health counselors (TCMHCs) and supervised mental health counselors (SMHCs) have unique requirements. Visit our Mental Health Counselor Requirements page for detailed information.

Clinical Documentation

Medical records must be maintain in accordance with the Joint Commission, the Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), the Council on Accreditation (CoA) or Director of Defense Health Agency (or designee). View our Clinical Documentation for Mental Health Services page to learn more.

Additional Information