TRICARE West for Providers
West Region Providers Targeted
MHN TRICARE Providers
Mental Health Network Update
Public Health Emergency
Requesting HNFS Approval
Online Submission Resources
News and Updates
- Sesame Workshop is excited to announce a new resource specifically for pediatric health care providers to use with their youngest patients. Providers can use the new Sesame Street for Military Families prescription pad, which features tips and information to help them when working with military families and their children.
- TRICARE now covers prescribed banked donor milk for infants with serious health conditions. Coverage will apply if the mother's milk is unavailable or the quantity produced is not enough, and certain health conditions exist.
- To help ensure HNFS has up-to-date patient availability data, we offer an Accepting New TRICARE Patients web form providers can use to let us know if they are accepting new TRICARE patients or if their new patient status has changed.
- TRICARE recently revised its breast pump and breast pump supplies benefit to clarify the specific types of breast pumps and supplies covered. Due to systems updates required for this new benefit, we are carefully reviewing each claim to ensure proper payment. Please allow for longer than usual processing times on breast pump and breast pump supply claims.
- Want more news? Review past articles in our news archive.