TRICARE West for Providers
Suicide Prevention Month
Suicide Prevention Resources
West Region Providers Targeted
Public Health Emergency
Is HNFS Approval Required?
Check Requirements First
News and Updates
- Do you know the difference between a claim review and a claim appeal? Take a moment to review the basics.
- There is a limit when using CPT® code 96137 to bill beyond the initial 30 minutes for psychological testing. The Defense Health Agency limits TRICARE coverage for CPT® code 96137 to no more than 11 units per day.
- The Department of Defense rolled out MHS GENESIS at three sites in California and one in Idaho. MHS GENESIS is the military's new electronic health record system. Learn more about expected patient and civilian provider impacts.
- TRICARE's hospice benefit now allows for concurrent hospice services and curative care for the same condition for beneficiaries under age 21. This aligns TRICARE with Medicaid's model, and can help improve the quality of life for younger patients who suffer from life-threatening conditions.
- Want more news? Review past articles in our news archive.