TRICARE West for Providers
Access Our Secure Portal
Website Registration Update
West Region Providers Targeted
Public Health Emergency
Is HNFS Approval Required?
Check Requirements First
News and Updates
- TRICARE reimburses outpatient maternity care provided at a birthing center based on an all-inclusive rate. Review our birthing center billing tips for details.
- In order for HNFS to accurately reimburse providers who bill for breast pump supplies using unlisted HCPCS codes A9900 or A9999, we are requesting providers use certain modifiers. These modifiers will let us know specifically which supplies were provided to the beneficiary. Benefit limits apply.
- Active duty service members diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea may be eligible to get a Maintenance of Wakefulness Test to determine treatment effectiveness. Prior authorization is required and certain criteria must be met for coverage to apply.
- Sesame Workshop is excited to announce a new resource specifically for pediatric health care providers to use with their youngest patients. Providers can use the new Sesame Street for Military Families prescription pad, which features tips and information to help them when working with military families and their children.
- Want more news? Review past articles in our news archive.