TRICARE West for Providers
MHN TRICARE Providers
Mental Health Network Update
Breast Pumps and Supplies
Public Health Emergency
Requesting HNFS Approval
Online Submission Resources
News and Updates
- The Defense Health Agency recently posted updated applied behavior analysis rates at www.health.mil/rates. These rates, which are updated annually, are effective for dates of service on or after May 1, 2019. HNFS offers additional Autism Care Demonstration reminders.
- Locate mental health care providers who have received the Department of Defense’s provider readiness designation by checking the "Military culture awareness" box when searching the Network Provider Directory. Mental health providers who receive this rating have demonstrated specific knowledge of military culture and treatment of mental health issues among members of the Armed Forces.
- To help ensure HNFS has up-to-date patient availability data, we offer an Accepting New TRICARE Patients web form providers can use to let us know if they are accepting new TRICARE patients or if their new patient status has changed.
- TRICARE recently announced coverage for prescribed banked donor milk for infants with certain serious health conditions. We are working with TRICARE to implement this new benefit and can begin accepting banked donor milk authorizations and claims starting May 20, 2019.
- Want more news? Review past articles in our news archive.