TRICARE West for Providers
Is HNFS Approval Required?
Check Requirements First
Access Secure Tools
Log In/Register to Get Started
West Region Providers Targeted
News and Updates
- TRICARE now offers reimbursement for reasonable and necessary organ acquisition services and costs in support of quality organ transplant programs.
- The newest addition to TRICARE's Provisional Coverage Program is provisional coverage for platelet rich plasma (PRP) injections for beneficiaries who meet specific clinical requirements.
- Phishing email attacks can occur anywhere, any time. That's why it's important to pay attention and be prepared so you don't get caught off guard. HNFS has compiled a list of tips to help you avoid a phishing attack.
- Injured active duty with major limb amputations are now eligible to receive multiple prostheses under the Supplemental Health Care Plan (SHCP). Active duty benefits under SHCP are separate from TRICARE.
- Want more news? Review past articles in our news archive.