TRICARE West for Providers
Is HNFS Approval Required?
Check Requirements First
Public Safety Alert
Access Secure Tools
Log In/Register to Get Started
Change to Your Practice?
How to Update Demographics
News and Updates
- TRICARE has revised its continuous glucose monitoring system (CGMS) benefit to allow for the use of U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved CGMSs by beneficiaries with uncontrolled diabetes. The device must be ordered by a TRICARE-authorized provider and the beneficiary must meet all coverage criteria.
- TRICARE now allows for civilian dermatologists to perform laser treatment therapy on active duty service members diagnosed with pseudofolliculitis barbae (PFB) of the face and neck. The service member must be referred by their military provider.
- TRICARE’s reimbursement for injectable drugs, home infusion drugs and vaccines follows Medicare guidelines. The type of drug and how it’s administered will determine how claims are paid.
- In response to feedback received, we've simplified the way for applied behavior analysis providers to submit data to us. Additionally, we've revised our certification process for behavior technicians.
- Want more news? Review past articles in our news archive.