TRICARE West for Providers
Emergency Rx and PCM Waiver
MHN TRICARE Providers
Mental Health Network Update
Public Health Emergency
West Region Providers Targeted
Provider website registration is temporarily unavailable. We are working to resolve the issue. If you do not already have a www.tricare-west.com account, we offer automated self-service tools through our customer service line.
News and Updates
- The TRICARE West Region Provider Handbook has been updated to incorporate recent changes to TRICARE and HNFS-specific processes used to administer the program.
- In order for HNFS to accurately reimburse providers who bill for breast pump supplies using unlisted HCPCS codes A9900 or A9999, we are requesting providers use certain modifiers. These modifiers will let us know specifically which supplies were provided to the beneficiary.
- TRICARE recently developed a new set of benefit coverage guidelines for active duty service members diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea to get a Maintenance of Wakefulness Test to determine treatment effectiveness. Prior authorization is required and certain criteria must be met for coverage to apply.
- Sesame Workshop is excited to announce a new resource specifically for pediatric health care providers to use with their youngest patients. Providers can use the new Sesame Street for Military Families prescription pad, which features tips and information to help them when working with military families and their children.
- Want more news? Review past articles in our news archive.