TRICARE West for Providers
Breast Cancer Awareness
Breast Cancer Screening Facts
Access Secure Tools
Log In/Register to Get Started
West Region Providers Targeted
Is HNFS Approval Required?
Check Requirements First
News and Updates
- Phishing email attacks can occur anywhere, any time. That's why it's important to pay attention and be prepared so you don't get caught off guard. HNFS has compiled a list of tips to help you avoid a phishing attack.
- Injured active duty with major limb amputations are now eligible to receive multiple prostheses under the Supplemental Health Care Plan (SHCP). Active duty benefits under SHCP are separate from TRICARE.
- TRICARE's hospice benefit now includes concurrent hospice services and curative care for the same condition for beneficiaries under age 21. Hospice providers are required to submit an activity log to HNFS each month concurrent curative services are rendered.
- Do you know the difference between a claim review and a claim appeal? Take a moment to review the basics.
- Want more news? Review past articles in our news archive.