Public Safety Alert
last updated July 12, 2021
Find Up-to-Date Information about COVID-19 for TRICARE Beneficiaries
The Delta variant is rapidly spreading, especially in areas where vaccination rates are low. The Delta variant is a NEW REASON to get vaccinated!
Check Your Symptoms
People with COVID-19 can experience a wide range of symptoms, ranging from mild to severe. Take an online assessment to easily check your symptoms.
Getting Your Health Care Back on Track
As pandemic restrictions have started to ease in many areas of the country, it’s important to make sure your routine and preventive health care is back on track.
- Don’t delay care. Medical facilities have protection measures in place if you need care. If you are not ready for an in-person visit, you can use our network directory to find providers who offer telehealth in your area. Remember, you can also access telemedicine and telemental health care services through Telemynd and Doctor On Demand.
- Know your preventive care options. If you are due for a screening, you may qualify for a telemedicine visit or at-home laboratory testing. We offer disease management programs to help you stay on track!
- Stay on the immunization schedule. Get covered immunizations, including your annual flu vaccine, from network doctors and pharmacies at no cost to you.
- Do your part to improve your health. Now may be the perfect time to eat better, exercise regularly or quit smoking. Check out one of our wellness programs to get started.
- Make mental health care a priority. Emotional health is key to overall health. Don’t ignore it! Telemental health care is available, and many mental health services do not require a referral.
Each state and military installation has developed resources, including information on public access to the vaccine and its phased implementation approach. Click on your state or military installation below for details.
For information about the DHA Appointing Portal (DAP) system used by some military hospitals and clinics, visit www.tricare.mil/DAP.