TRICARE West for Beneficiaries
Open Season Starts Nov. 12
Prime and Select Enrollment
Recent PCM Updates
Frequently Asked Questions
Access Your Secure Inbox
FEDVIP Enrollment Starts Nov. 12
Due to Hurricane Florence's impact on our claims and customer service call centers, you may experience longer than normal hold times when calling our customer service line. We offer many self-service tools to assist you with your TRICARE transactions. We ask you please use these self-service tools as much as possible during this time.
Five Things to Know
- Emergency procedures are in place for TRICARE beneficiaries in Hawaii. In response to Hurricane Lane, the Defense Health Agency has implemented a referral waiver through Sept. 21, 2018.
- Retiring from active duty? When you retire from active duty, your TRICARE plan options will change. As a retiree, you’ll need to take action to enroll in a TRICARE plan if you want to continue to receive coverage for civilian care. (Those not enrolled are only eligible for care at military hospitals and clinics on a space available basis.)
- HNFS has completed primary care manager (PCM) reassignments for beneficiaries whose previous UnitedHealthcare PCM recently joined the HNFS network. Unsure of your PCM assignment? Verify online through Beneficiary Web Enrollment.
- We are adding new primary care managers (PCMs) and updating our network directory daily. Check back soon if your PCM is not listed yet.
- Log in to view/print referral and authorization notices, and claims Explanations of Benefits (EOBs). Check your secure inbox.