TRICARE West for Beneficiaries
Open Season Starts Nov. 12
Prime and Select Enrollment
Frequently Asked Questions
Access Your Secure Inbox
Dental/Vision Plan Options
FEDVIP Enrollment Starts Nov. 12
Five Things to Know
- TRICARE Prime and Select Open Season runs Nov. 12 through Dec. 10. Enroll online through Beneficiary Web Enrollment, via a Prime or Select enrollment form, or contact us. Happy with your current plan? No action required. Your current enrollment will carry over to 2019.
- Retiring from active duty? When you retire from active duty, your TRICARE plan options will change. As a retiree, you’ll need to take action to enroll in a TRICARE plan if you want to continue to receive coverage for civilian care. (Those not enrolled are only eligible for care at military hospitals and clinics on a space available basis.)
- HNFS continues to accept your nominations for providers to join our TRICARE network. Complete our online nomination form.
- We are adding new PCMs and updating our network directory daily. Check back soon if your PCM is not listed yet.
- Log in to view/print referral and authorization notices, and claims Explanations of Benefits (EOBs). Check your secure inbox.