TRICARE West for Beneficiaries
Breast Pumps and Supplies
Public Health Emergency
Access Your Secure Inbox
What Is Point of Service?
Help Avoid Unexpected Costs
News and Updates
- Staying current on how to enroll in TRICARE programs will help you and your family get the most out of your TRICARE coverage. Online enrollment through Beneficiary Web Enrollment now takes place through milConnect.
- Locate mental health care providers who have received the Department of Defense’s provider readiness designation by checking the "Military culture awareness" box when searching the Network Provider Directory. Mental health providers who receive this rating have demonstrated specific knowledge of military culture and treatment of mental health issues among members of the Armed Forces.
- TRICARE recently announced coverage for prescribed banked donor milk for infants with certain serious health conditions. Health Net Federal Services, LLC is working with TRICARE to implement this new benefit and can begin accepting banked donor milk authorizations and claims starting May 20, 2019.
- TRICARE recently revised its breast pump and breast pump supplies benefit to clarify the specific types of breast pumps and supplies covered. For information on how to submit claims, visit our Breast Pumps and Supplies Reimbursement page.
- Want more news? Read past articles in our news archive.