TRICARE West for Beneficiaries
Public Health Emergency
Access Your Secure Inbox
Copayments and Cost-Shares
2019 Out of Pocket Costs
What Is Point of Service?
Help Avoid Unexpected Costs
Five Things to Know
- TRICARE Prime and TRICARE Select enrollment fees are subject to change each calendar year. Review the 2019 fees on our Prime and Select plan pages.
- Some allotment payments have been affected by the government shutdown. The partial government shutdown that began Dec. 22, 2018, and ended Jan. 25, 2019, affected allotments used by some TRICARE patients to pay enrollment fees and dental premiums. TRICARE wasn’t able to process these payments made through the U.S. Coast Guard pay center. However, TRICARE will continue to cover patients.
- HNFS continues to accept your nominations for providers to join our TRICARE network. Complete our online nomination form.
- We continue to add providers to our West Region network and update our network directory Check back soon if your doctor is not listed yet.
- Log in to view/print referral and authorization notices, and claims Explanations of Benefits (EOBs). Check your secure inbox.