TRICARE West for Beneficiaries
Suicide Prevention Month
Suicide Prevention Resources
TRICARE Open Season
Open Season Begins Nov. 11
Tips to Prepare for Emergencies
Public Health Emergency
News and Updates
- Effective Jan. 1, 2020, monthy premium rates for TRICARE Young Adult, TRICARE Reserve Select and TRICARE Retired Reserve will change. Monthly premiums must be paid with an automatic monthly payment option.
- During the summer season, your daily routine may be disrupted. It is important to consider how your summer activities can impact you and/or your medication. Follow these simple tips to keep you and your medication safe this summer.
- When you retire from active duty or turn 60 as a retired reserve member, you must enroll in a TRICARE plan as a retiree to avoid a gap in coverage. The Defense Health Agency is allowing retiring members and their eligible family members up to 12 months from their retirement date, or turning age 60 (for retired reserve members), to enroll in a TRICARE plan.
- TRICARE covers prescribed banked donor milk for infants with certain serious health conditions. In some situations, you may be required to pay for the milk upfront and later submit a claim to TRICARE. Learn more on our Claims tab.
- Want more news? Read past articles in our news archive.