TRICARE West for Beneficiaries
Access Your Secure Inbox
Copayments and Cost-Shares
2019 Out of Pocket Costs
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Point of Service?
Help Avoid Unexpected Costs
Five Things to Know
- TRICARE Prime and TRICARE Select enrollment fees are subject to change each calendar year. Review the 2019 fees on our Prime and Select plan pages.
- Retiring from active duty? When you retire from active duty, your TRICARE plan options will change. As a retiree, you’ll need to take action to enroll in a TRICARE plan if you want to continue to receive coverage for civilian care. (Those not enrolled are only eligible for care at military hospitals and clinics on a space available basis.)
- HNFS continues to accept your nominations for providers to join our TRICARE network. Complete our online nomination form.
- We continue to add providers to our West Region network and update our network directory Check back soon if your doctor is not listed yet.
- Log in to view/print referral and authorization notices, and claims Explanations of Benefits (EOBs). Check your secure inbox.