TRICARE West for Beneficiaries
Did You Miss Open Season?
There's Still Time to Act
Frequently Asked Questions
Access Your Secure Inbox
Copayments and Cost-Shares
Upcoming changes for 2019
Five Things to Know
- If you missed the TRICARE 2018 Open Season, you still have time to act. For this year only, you have until Dec. 31, 2018 to enroll or make changes. Happy with your current plan? No action required. Your current enrollment will carry over to 2019.
- Retiring from active duty? When you retire from active duty, your TRICARE plan options will change. As a retiree, you’ll need to take action to enroll in a TRICARE plan if you want to continue to receive coverage for civilian care. (Those not enrolled are only eligible for care at military hospitals and clinics on a space available basis.)
- HNFS continues to accept your nominations for providers to join our TRICARE network. Complete our online nomination form.
- We are adding new PCMs and updating our network directory daily. Check back soon if your PCM is not listed yet.
- Log in to view/print referral and authorization notices, and claims Explanations of Benefits (EOBs). Check your secure inbox.