Autism Care Demonstration: Eligibility
TRICARE beneficiaries must meet one of the following qualifications to be eligible for the Autism Care Demonstration (ACD):
- A dependent of an active duty service member enrolled in TRICARE Prime or TRICARE Select
- A retiree/retiree family member enrolled in TRICARE Prime or TRICARE Select
- A National Guard and Reserve member or family member covered under TRICARE Reserve Select or TRICARE Retired Reserve
- Covered under the Transitional Assistance Management Program
- Covered under TRICARE For Life
- A participant in TRICARE Young Adult
- A participant in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization or Partnership for Peace
- No longer TRICARE-eligible, but participates in the Continued Health Care Benefits Program
Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis
Beneficiaries must be diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) to receive services under the ACD. The diagnosis must be from a TRICARE-authorized primary care manager or specialized ASD-diagnosing and referring provider.
Learn more on our ACD Participation page.