Health Net Federal Services, LLC (HNFS) offers a TRICARE Provider Group Roster* for provider groups joining the HNFS West Region network who have 20 or more individual providers they wish to credential. This form can also be used by existing network providers who would like to make changes to demographic or credentialing information to 20 or more individual providers.
Behavior technicians (BTs) should also use the TRICARE Provider Group Roster to submit provider certification information to HNFS.
- Be sure to complete all columns in the spreadsheet and email it to hnfsT2017ProvRel@Healthnet.com.
- Exceptions for ABA providers: Behavior technicians should indicate ‘RBT’ in the ‘Degree’ field. If not licensed, indicate the type of certification. The ‘Medicare Number’ field can be left blank.
- Do not include providers located in the East Region states.
- Please allow up to 90 days for processing (21 days for loading certified BTs).
- You can check status using our Check Credentialing Status tool; however, you will need to enter in each provider's individual NPI when using this tool.
- While BTs are certified and not credentialed, they can also use the Check Credentialing Status tool to check network status. Individual BTs will not display in the TRICARE West Region Network Provider Directory.
HNFS will issue a determination letter to the credentialing point of contact for each practitioner once the credentialing process has completed. (Note: For groups with less than 20 providers, complete the Provider Information Form (PIF) for each individual provider.)
*In order to access the roster, click the link above and save the Excel file locally on your computer. After completing all of the fields, save the file again and submit a copy to the email address above.
- Created: Jun 11, 2019
- Modified: Jun 10, 2019
- View »