Health Net Federal Services, LLC (HNFS) offers a Network TRICARE Provider Roster for network provider groups to use when adding new providers who need to be credentialed (or certified for behavior technicians), and to submit demographic updates. See tip below for opening/saving the Excel file.
How to submit:
Complete all required columns in the spreadsheet (refer to instructions provided).
- Non-ABA providers: Submit to HNFS via email to PDMRoster@hnfs.com.
- ABA providers only: Submit to HNFS via email to HNFS_ABARosters@hnfs.com.
- Delegated providers: Visit our Delegated Provider page for details on how to submit rosters.
- Credentialing new non-ABA groups: Up to 90 days
- Credentialing new ABA groups: Up to 60 days
- Certifying new behavior technicians: Up to 10 days
- All demographic updates: Up to 45 days
We issue credentialing determination letters to the credentialing point of contact for each practitioner. You can check credentialing status using our Check Credentialing Status tool.
In order to access the roster, click the link above and save the Excel file locally on your computer. After completing all of the fields, save the file again and submit a copy to the email address above.
- Created: Aug 1, 2022
- Modified: Dec 17, 2021
- View »