Health Net Federal Services, LLC (HNFS) offers a Network TRICARE Provider Roster template for network provider groups to add newly affiliated providers or to submit demographic updates.
Important: Please do not submit Word or PDF versions of the template. HNFS can only process Network TRICARE Provider Rosters that are submitted as Excel documents.
Refer to the "Accessing the Template" information below for tips on downloading and using the template.
Check out our Network TRICARE Provider Roster Tutorial for a visual walkthrough on filling out the roster template and tips for avoiding common mistakes.
- Applied behavior analysis (ABA) providers (including behavior technicians): Visit our Submitting ABA Provider Rosters page for ABA provider specific guidelines.
- Providers with delegated credentialing agreements: Refer to the "Roster Submission Guidelines" section of our Credentialing Overview page for information on submitting rosters.
- Ancillary providers (DME, pharmacies, home health, etc.): The first and last name columns in the roster template may be left blank. Instead, completed the the Health Care Delivery Organization (HDO) credentialing application. Be sure to also complete the Location-Facility tab on the roster and send the HDO application with your roster submission.
- Complete all required columns in the template (refer to the "How to Complete" tab).
- Email the completed template to HNFS at PDMRoster@hnfs.com. Please allow HNFS up to 45 days to complete the initial roster process.
Once HNFS completes initial processing, providers in the roster who are currently credentialed will be linked to your network. Providers who require credentialing will start the credentialing process and require a fully completed CAQH Provider Data Portal (formerly CAQH ProView) profile.
HNFS issues credentialing determination letters to an organization's credentialing point of contact for each provider. You can check provider credentialing status using our Check Credentialing Status tool.
Accessing the Template
Click the link or template image above and save the Excel file locally to your computer. After completing all of the fields, save the file again and submit a copy following the instructions in the "How to Submit" tab.
- Created: Aug 31, 2023
- Modified: Aug 31, 2023
- View »