How do I update my demographics? (network provider)
You can update your demographics using the Provider Demographics Update tool. (Note: Network mental health care providers should visit www.mhn.com to request updates.)
You can also follow the steps below to make changes to your demographics using the Network Provider Directory.
Network Provider Directory steps:
1) Click on Search Provider Directory Now.
2) Enter Your Location Details.
3) Enter provider name (last, first).
4) Click on provider name.
5) Click on Suggest Changes to This Provider.
6) Check the small white box to the left of the provider information you would like to change.
7) Click on Continue.
8) Click what type of change you would like to make to your listing, including: No Change, Add New Listing (Add Office/Specialty), Change Existing Listing, Delete This Listing
9) Enter corrected or new information.
10) Click on Continue.
11) Review your changes and then click on Confirm and Submit.
In order to update your specialty information, be sure the information is listed correctly in the National Plan & Provider Enumeration System (NPPES). If correct, use our Update Specialty Tool to request changes.
For non-network provider demographic updates, visit our non-network provider frequently asked question.