How to Report Fraud and Abuse
To investigate any allegation of fraud, we must have the following information:
- Who committed the fraud,
- When the fraud occurred (timeframe),
- Where the fraud occurred, and
- Detailed description of the fraudulent activity.
Note: Please provide your name, phone number and address if you would like a response.
You may make a report one of three ways:
- Complete the Program Integrity Fraud, Waste and Abuse Form and return it to Health Net Federal Services, LLC (HNFS) via email, fax or postal mail.
Health Net Federal Services, LLC
PO Box 10310
Virginia Beach, VA 23450-10310
- Submit an electronic report. (Use the above-listed form as a guide if you choose this option.)
- Call the HNFS Fraud Hotline at 1-844-886-2206.