Abortion Billing Tips
See our Abortion page for benefit information and approval requirements.
All claims must include the following:
- The G7 modifier in FL 24D, which is defined as the pregnancy resulted from rape or incest, or pregnancy certified by physician as life threatening
- One of the following condition codes in FL 10d of the 1500 claim form:
- AA – abortion performed due to rape
- AB – abortion performed due to incest
- AD – abortion performed due to life endangering physical condition
View our claims page for more details on submitting claims.