Time to Quit
This program is divided into modules (topics) which are self-guided presentations. The presentations have audio and the option to view the notes of the speaker, as well as the option to lower the volume. For most of the topics, we also offer related resources, interactive worksheets, educational handouts, and web links. You can access the related resources while viewing the presentations or at any time by visiting this page. Once you have completed a module, simply close the window to return to this main page.
Presentations may take a few minutes to load.
- Complete the presentation slides in each module under the Topic column in the table below.
- Complete the related forms and/or links (when provided) under Related Resources in the table below.
- Complete the program evaluation at the end of Module 6 or in the Related Resources for Module 7. Whether you take the entire program or only a portion, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Once you have completed your evaluation, you can print a personalized Certificate of Completion.
- Create a folder on your computer where you can download and save all your completed forms. They will be valuable for you to print and/or review after completing the program.
- The Tobacco-Free Quit Plan form is a progressive worksheet. You will complete different sections of it during Modules 3, 4 and 5. We recommend you save the form to your computer so you can open and add to it as you move through the modules. When completed, print and share your quit plan with your doctor and add any recommendations he/she has provided. It's helpful to keep your quit plan in plain sight to remind you of your goals and commitment.
Do More to Improve Your Health
Visit our Tobacco Cessation Resources page for additional tools and information to help you kick the habit.
If you would like individualized education and support, you may request to be in our Chronic Care/Disease Management program, which provides individual coaching for certain health conditions. If you are an eligible TRICARE beneficiary under age 65, receive one-to one coaching from a Disease Management Specialist. Get started with our Disease Management Information and Self-Nomination form, or you can call 1-844-732-2436 from 8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. local time, Monday through Friday.
We offer classes and online programs on a variety of topics. Visit the Learning Center to view a full list of available classes and programs. Find additional information and resources in Health Topics.
As part of your health care, it is also important to have timely preventive screenings and immunizations to help protect your health, prevent disease and improve your quality of life. Check out Stay Healthy with Health Net Federal Services for more information.