Consider Quest Diagnostics for Your Lab Work
Monday, December 11, 2023
We know you have options for where to get lab work completed. We also understand your health care providers depend on lab test results to guide care and treatment. Health Net Federal Services, LLC (HNFS) has designated Quest Diagnostics (Quest) as a high-value provider and preferred laboratory in the TRICARE West Region network.
Here are some reasons why you may benefit from going to Quest for your lab work.
Multiple locations throughout the TRICARE West Region
- To find a Quest Patient Service Center, visit our Network Provider Directory and click on the Quest icon.
- Note: For other network lab facilities, search for “Laboratory – Medical/Clinical” in our directory.
Extensive test menu
- Access a variety of testing options.
- Save time and effort.
Commitment to quality and accuracy
- Meets Defense Health Agency and HNFS network standards.
- Meets Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards.
Investment in cutting-edge technology and research
- Collaborates with leading hospitals and health systems.
- Creates custom solutions to help you get the most from their laboratory resources.
The next time you get an order for lab work, remember Quest as an HNFS high-value, preferred network lab provider.
To find more information about Quest’s mission and goals, visit www.questdiagnostics.com.