Find a TRICARE Provider
Health Net Federal Services, LLC (Health Net) manages the TRICARE West Region, which includes:
Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa (except the Rock Island Arsenal area), Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri (except the St. Louis area), Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas (areas of Western Texas only), Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
Key points to remember
1. If you are enrolled in TRICARE Prime and your primary care manager (PCM) is not in the Network Directory, or you have not yet been assigned a PCM, you can see any TRICARE-authorized PCM through March 31, 2018, and Point of Service charges will not apply. It will take several weeks to process PCM changes and send notifications.
2. We are continuing to build our network. Many provider contracts are in process and will be added to our directory soon.
3. HNFS will authorize services to a non-network provider if a network provider is not available. For TRICARE Prime plans, Point of Service charges will not apply.
4. Talk to your provider about joining the network or click “Nominate a New Provider” at the top of the provider directory search screen.
5. We are aware of duplicate entries in the directory and are working to correct the issue.
Using the Network Provider Directory
The Network Provider Directory offers details about military hospitals and clinics, network doctors, hospitals, and other health care professionals in the states listed above. These network providers have an agreement with Health Net Federal Services, LLC, which means they can deliver services at a lower out-of-pocket cost to you. While HNFS makes every effort to provide you with the most current information about these providers, the information in the directory is subject to change as new providers join the program and others leave. The continued participation of any one doctor, hospital or other provider in the TRICARE network cannot be guaranteed. Always contact the provider's office first to verify his or her current participation status.
Be sure you are following your plan option rules for referral and authorization requirements when seeking care. Using the Network Provider Directory does not authorize you for services.