Network Provider Directory
Key points to remember
1. If you are enrolled in TRICARE Prime and your primary care manager (PCM) is not in the Network Directory, or you have not yet been assigned a PCM, you can see any TRICARE-authorized PCM through June 30, 2018, and Point of Service charges will not apply. HNFS continues to process PCM changes and send notifications.
2. We are continuing to build our network. Many provider contracts are in process and will be added to our directory soon.
3. HNFS will authorize services to a non-network provider if a network provider is not available. For TRICARE Prime plans, Point of Service charges will not apply.
4. Talk to your provider about joining the network or click “Nominate a New Provider” at the top of the provider directory search screen.
5. We are aware of duplicate entries in the directory and are working to correct the issue.
Mental Health Provider Search
In addition to the Network Provider Directory above, you can use the MHN Provider Directory to locate network mental health providers in the West Region. The MHN Provider Directory allows you to search by specialty and sub-specialty, such as “PTSD” or “adolescent substance abuse.”
Using the Network and MHN Provider Directories
The Network and MHN Provider Directories offers details about military hospitals and clinics, network doctors, hospitals, and other health care professionals in the states listed above. These network providers have an agreement with HNFS, which means they can deliver services at a lower out-of-pocket cost to you. While HNFS makes every effort to provide you with the most current information about these providers, the information in the directory is subject to change as new providers join the program and others leave. The continued participation of any one doctor, hospital or other provider in the TRICARE network cannot be guaranteed. Always contact the provider's office first to verify his or her current participation status.
Be sure you are following your plan option rules for referral and authorization requirements when seeking care. Using the Network or MHN Provider Directories does not authorize you for services.