Welcome Logout

Mental Health Care

If you or a family member needs help, call a crisis hotline now. You can also contact TRICARE's Nurse Advice Line or talk to your primary care manager (PCM) or family doctor.

Accessing Care

Telemental Health Care

TRICARE West Region beneficiaries have options for remote care, including expanded telehealth partner choices.

Reminder: Referral requirements for telehealth are the same as those for in-person visits.