Make or Manage Payments
Click on the “Make Payment” button to:
- Make enrollment fee or premium payments.
- Set up automatic payments (allotment, bank draft, credit card)
- Verify your current payment method.
Find monthly payment amounts on our TRICARE Plan pages.
Open using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer 11. This tool is currently not supported by Safari.
Enrollment Payment Options
Automatic payments are the easiest way to pay your TRICARE enrollment fees. There are no transaction fees for payments.
If you have not yet set up automatic payments and have fees due, you can make a one-time payment using the “Make Payment” button above. You can then establish automatic payments for future monthly payments.
|Allotment (preferred, when feasible)
||An allotment allows you to have your TRICARE Prime or Select enrollment fee automatically deducted from your retirement pay. Click the "Make Payment" button above or see our Allotment page for additional set up options.
|Bank Account/Credit Card
Set up monthly automatic payments through a bank account or credit/debit card. Enroll one of two ways:
- Click on the “Make Payment” button above.
- Fax or mail in the HNFS West Region EFT/RCC form.
We must receive your request by the 25th of the month in order for it to take effect for the following month.
TRICARE Reserve Select, TRICARE Retired Reserve and TRICARE Young Adult: Ongoing premium payments must be made by an automatic bank account or credit card method.
||Make one-time payments via telephone. Call 1-844-866-WEST (1-844-866-9378). After the initial message:
- Press 2 as a sponsor or beneficiary.
- After the privacy message, press 1 to continue.
- Enter the Social Security number or DoD Benefits Number.
- Enter the date of birth (use the young adult's date of birth for TYA beneficiaries).
- Press 4 for enrollment options.
- Press 1 to make a payment.
||TRICARE regulations only allow initial payments for new TRICARE plan enrollments to be made by check. HNFS cannot accept checks for quarterly or annual enrollment payments.
Insufficient or Unsuccessful Funds
HNFS charges a $20 administrative fee for declined enrollment fee payments. This fee is billed along with the outstanding payment amount.
Payments received are applied first to the $20 administrative fee and then to the outstanding enrollment fee. Failure to pay both the administrative fee and outstanding enrollment fee within 30 days of the account's paid-through date will result in disenrollment.