Welcome Logout

Make a Payment

Refer to your TRICARE Plan's page for payment amounts. To verify your current payment method, log in to access the secure beneficiary portal. Click on "Manage My Payment" from the Secure Tools box. 


Health Net Federal Services, LLC (HNFS) does not charge a transaction fee for payments.

Additional Ways to Pay

Credit Card/ Electronic Funds Transfer

Automatic payments are the easiest way to pay your TRICARE enrollment fees. With electronic funds transfer (EFT) or recurring credit card (RCC), there are no bills and you don't have to worry about late payments.

  • With EFT, your monthly enrollment fees will transfer from your checking or savings account. 
  • With RCC, your monthly fees automatically charge to your debit or credit card (Visa or MasterCard). 

If you have not yet established automatic payments with HNFS and have fees due, you can make a one-time payment online (see above) and then establish automatic payments for future monthly payments.

To establish EFT/RCC payments with HNFS, enroll one of two ways (TRICARE Prime beneficiaries can also pay by allotment):

  1. Register/log in to access the secure beneficiary portal. From the Enrollment tab drop-down menu or the Secure Tools box, click on "Change My Payment Method."
  2. Fax or mail in the HNFS West Region EFT/RCC form

We must receive your request by the second to last business day of the month in order for it to take effect for the following month. 

TRICARE Reserve Select, TRICARE Retired Reserve and TRICARE Young Adult beneficiaries: Ongoing payments must be made by an automatic payment method such as EFT or RCC.


You may establish a monthly allotment from your retirement pay if you are an enrolled uniformed services member who receives retirement pay from DFAS, Coast Guard or public health. Sponsors can complete and return the Enrollment Fee Allotment Authorization with your next payment, or by using our Manage My Payment tool online. If you are submitting a new enrollment application, complete the Enrollment Fee Allotment Authorization and include it with your enrollment application.

New for Jan. 1, 2021: Most retirees and their family members enrolled in Select Group A will begin paying enrollment fees. Learn more on our Paying Enrollment Fees by Allotment page.

Interactive Voice Response (IVR)

The self-service interactive voice response (IVR) is available to make one-time payments via telephone. Call 1-844-866-WEST (1-844-866-9378). After the initial message:

  1. Press 2 as a sponsor or beneficiary. 
  2. After the privacy message, press 1 to continue.
  3. Enter the Social Security number or DoD Benefits Number.
  4. Enter the date of birth (use the young adult's date of birth for TYA beneficiaries).
  5. Press 4 for enrollment options.
  6. Press 1 to make a payment.
Check TRICARE regulations only allow initial payments for new TRICARE plan enrollments to be made by check. HNFS cannot accept checks for quarterly or annual enrollment payments. 

Insufficient or Unsuccessful Funds

HNFS charges a $20 administrative fee for declined enrollment fee payments. This fee is billed along with the outstanding payment amount.

Payments received are applied first to the $20 administrative fee and then to the outstanding enrollment fee. Failure to pay both the administrative fee and outstanding enrollment fee within 30 days of the account's paid-through date will result in disenrollment.