Beneficiary Web Enrollment
The Beneficiary Web Enrollment (BWE) tool on milConnect allows you to:
- Enroll in a TRICARE plan.*
- Update your personal contact information.
- Change your primary care manager (PCM).
- Disenroll from a TRICARE plan.
- Transfer to a new region.
- View enrollment information.
- Print TRICARE Wallet Cards.
Sign in, click the “Benefits” tab at the top, and select “Beneficiary Web Enrollment (BWE).”
Important: If you choose a civilian PCM in BWE but are in an area that requires a military hospital or clinic PCM, your request may be canceled or changed.
* If enrolling in TRICARE Prime you can only use BWE if you live in a Prime Service Area (PSA) or qualify for TRICARE Prime Remote. If you live outside a PSA, you can enroll in TRICARE Prime by mail/fax or phone.