Beneficiary Web Enrollment
The Beneficiary Web Enrollment (BWE) tool allows you to:
* You must live in a Prime Service Area (PSA) to use BWE to enroll in TRICARE Prime. If you live outside of a PSA, you can enroll in TRICARE Prime by submitting a TRICARE Prime Enrollment, Disenrollment and PCM Change Form or by telephone. Those eligible for TRICARE Prime Remote can use BWE to enroll, even if outside of a PSA.
- Sign into milConnect.
- Click on the “Benefits” tab at the top of the page.
- Select “Beneficiary Web Enrollment (BWE)” from the menu.
- When using BWE to enroll or make PCM changes, your request is not effective until the transaction has been processed.
- In order to avoid unexpected Point of Service charges, be sure to confirm your PCM assignment at milConnect after requesting changes.
- If you are located in a Prime Service Area and want to enroll to a civilian PCM, your request may be canceled if you are required to enroll to a military hospital or clinic